Monday, July 28, 2008

Second Baby Shower

We received so many wonderful gifts, including 1,200 diapers!!!
Even "Grandma" got some gifts - including the chicken dancing chicken!
Tanner now has his own private cabana for the beach!
Of course the event wouldn't be complete without me crying AND a chocolate/peanut butter rice krispie treat baby cake!







My second baby shower, this time at the Martellaro's, was another hit! All kinds of friends and family were there to celebrate the event, all people who have known me for most of my life, which made it that much more special and meaningful. I was completely overwhelmed and humbled by the incredible generosity and support of each person there. Thank you so much to those of you who were there or were there in spirit! I was very touched by your presence! Now we are more than set for Tanner's arrival - from bedding, cute outfits and TONS OF DIAPERS to books and toys - we have all that we need. So fun!!!

No comments: