Sunday, August 17, 2008

Is it time yet?

Yep - I'm 9 months pregnant!
View from the front
Soon to be Dad, Tim, in our doctor's office - a place we've become very familiar with! Our appointments are now once a week.
My parents and soon to be first time Grandparents!










Only 9 days until Tanner's due date and we are getting more and more excited each day. Not only can I not wait to meet our son and see him, I am getting VERY uncomfortable. Walking has now become waddling. My feet have worked as my hands in case I drop something so I don't have to bend over. Rolling over in bed takes about 10 minutes with many groans and grunts. Needless to say, I know it will all be worth it but I am READY! Not only am I physically ready but his carseat base has been installed in my car and I just have to pack my hospital bag, then we should be good to go! Here's to hoping that he will not be two weeks late...:)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh Kris! I can't believe it's almost time! You are a beautiful pregnant woman and I am so excited that you started this site! Can't wait to see the first pictures of Tanner! The baby room is adorable!

Kevin Kreutz said...

Stoked for you both. By the way, it looks like Heather and I are going to move back to Sacramento. Long story, less important than your current story. But wanted to share the potentially exciting news w you and Tim. Let's talk soon